Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPERBOWL


Way to go SAINTS! I love it when a new team wins the Superbowl! We had a great time watching the game, and Tess liked The Who performance. It has been so nice to see the sun come out (except for today) and have some nice weather. We went to Wheeler Farm today and watched the geese which was fun, it will be even better when it's warmer. School is going well, work going well, and Tess is growing up faster than we want her to! Summer is just around the bend. This is a picture of tess in the dryer, WITH THE DOOR OPEN and the dryer OFF. I promise, if one of you turns me in for this, I'll have your head. She had fun and watched me pull the sheets out of the washer. We're headed back up to Alta in a few weeks to enjoy the sun and the Oyster Shuck, and Allen is thinking about getting some skiing in, if the make boots his size. Tess and I plan to enjoy ourselves and play in the snow.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you started a blog! And Tess is so stinkin cute!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete